Purpose and care
- MediCorps BV processes data from different customers as part of its services. This information is necessary in order to be able to make arrangements with our customers for medical examinations and to draw up advice for our customers.
- For this, MediCorps BV has designed its office environment and work processes in such a way that no sensitive information is or remains visible. So no data is left on desks or on a laptop. All data disappears every day, both digitally and on any paper copy.
- Medical data is neither mailed nor stored locally on PC or laptop. Our processes are described and enshrined in the privacy regulations.
- We process personal data. We do this for several reasons:
To advise a customer appropriately,
- For example, regarding the employability of employees or insured persons or on the use of interventions
- In order to be able to execute an agreement
- In order to provide information about our products and services
- For buying, ordering and delivering products and services
- To support our business
- For concluding agreements
- For calculating, recording and collecting invoices
- To deal with complaints and disputes
- To abide by the law
- To manage, maintain and develop IT systems
We process anonymised data. We do this for several reasons:
- To develop products and services
- For statistical analysis and scientific research
- For management information
- For determining overall strategy and policy
- To train, coach and assess our employees
What personal data do we process:
- Data from customers (private individuals): name, address, telephone numbers, email address, date of birth, gender, times and nature of contact, health details.
- Data pertaining to our business relationships: name, address, place of residence, telephone numbers, email addresses, attribute numbers, employment, policy details, times and nature of contact.
- Data pertaining to our employees: name, address, place of residence, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender, marital status, family composition, bank account number, BSN.